TORONTO, ON and CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwired - May 29, 2014) - As the first half of 2014 winds down, BMO Global Asset Management will be hosting a media call on Thursday, May 29th to share their experts' insights on a variety of topics around opportunities and challenges faced by investors in North America, Europe, Asia and Emerging and Frontier markets.
BMO Global Investment Outlook Media Call
Topics that will be discussed include:
- How much will Canada benefit from a U.S. economy that seems to have turned a corner?
- Short- and long-term prospects for Emerging and Frontier markets
- Is Europe on the rebound and what impact might ongoing tensions in Eastern Europe have on the continent?
- What are the prospects for Chinese equities? Will new political leadership in India spur growth?
- Investing opportunities in equities and fixed income within domestic, international, emerging and frontier markets
The panellists, who are based in major financial hubs across the globe, include:
- Rajiv Silgardo, Co-CEO, BMO Global Asset Management (Toronto)
- Paul Taylor, CIO, BMO Global Asset Management (Toronto)
- Tony Cousins, CIO, Pyrford International (London)
- Amit Prakash, Head of Wealth Management Products for Asia, BMO Global Asset Management (Hong Kong)
Thursday, May 29, 2014, at 10 a.m. ET
Media who would like to participate in the call are asked to use the following dial-in:
Phone: Local: 416-641-2144/Toll-free: 888-789-9572/International: 800-4222-8835
About BMO Global Asset Management
BMO Global Asset Management has multi-disciplined asset management teams headquartered in Toronto, Chicago, Hong Kong and London, and a network of investment specialist boutiques that are strategically located across the globe. They include Monegy, Inc., Pyrford International Ltd., Lloyd George Management and Taplin, Canida & Habacht, LLC.
BMO Global Asset Management delivers service excellence from offices throughout North America, and in London, Edinburgh, Dublin, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Munich, Zurich, Luxembourg, Abu Dhabi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Melbourne and Sydney.
BMO Global Asset Management is a part of BMO Financial Group (